Awakenings Spa Boutique COVID Policy
To ensure the health and safety of our clients, visitors, and staff, we are following the CDC guidelines. We ask that you do the same when visiting Awakenings.
- Do not come in if you have a fever, cough, runny nose, or flu-like symptoms. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for a time when you are well.
- If you have traveled internationally within the last 30 days, we ask that you make your appointment a minimum of two weeks from your return to the U.S to ensure you are virus free.
- As a precaution, we are happy to reschedule appointments if you have been exposed to anyone who is coronavirus positive.
- We will wear masks during your visit. You may choose to bring and wear your own mask (or not).
- Our clients are coming into the spa individually with ample time between appointments to allow us to clean. All equipment and office surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectants before and after every appointment.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions. We are looking forward to seeing you!